Buy your Evolis Pebble 4 here…http://www.officezone.com/pebble-4-id-printer.htm
1. Make sure a ribbon is installed in the printer and that a blank card is loaded in the feeder.
2. Switch off the printer by pressing the push button for a few seconds. The green LED switches off.
3. Then, power on you printer while simultaneously pressing the push button.
4. Release the button when the green LED starts blinking.
5. The test card is printed within second. It displays information such as the printer model and serial number.
6. The test card is then ejected to the output hopper.
The new Pebble 4 printer is a great option for your full-color single-sided printing needs. This compact printer uses the latest in technology and allows you the option to include optional encoding capabilities such as magnetic track, contactless (RFID) and smart card. Order yours today!