Looking to do postcard marketing? Or, find a printer that will send postcards for other reasons? Not all printers are the same and you should know the differences.
Here are some things to consider when shopping for a postcard printer for your marketing campaign:
1. What postage options do they support? (standard, first class, non profit, first class pre-sorted)
2. What sizes do they offer? What are their discount tiers?
3. What are the specs of their paper (UV coating, thickness, etc)
4. Do they support variable printing for postcard personalization?
5. Do you need an API (a much more limited set of printers).
There’s a lot more information on our private Facebook group (such as a list of contacts at various printers and sample email you can send to printers to request and manage multiple quotes). Feel free to request an invite: