This video shows you how to print your own bingo cards using the bingo card making and printing software from http://www.bingocardprinter.com/
Here are the steps:
1. Start Bingo Card Printer
2. Click “New Project”
3. Now choose the bingo template that you wish to use. You can choose any appropriate template that you like if you want to start from a pre-existing list of words, phrases, numbers, etc., or you can start from a blank bingo template and create your own list of items from scratch. Note: The free trial version of the software does not allow you to customize the list of items.
4. You can add new items to the list of items that can appear on bingo cards if you wish, delete any unwanted items, and use the options on the edit menu to manage the order and content of the list of items for your bingo cards. Note: The free trial version of the software does not allow you to customize the list of items.
5. In the center of the screen are shown options for customizing the bingo cards, including changing the bingo card size, choosing whether or not to have a header, and if present, what the header should say, and choosing whether or not to have a “free space” square in the center of the bingo card, and if present, what the free space should say.
6. If you wish to, you can also change the colors and fonts used for the bingo cards (including different parts of the cards) using the “Colors…” and “Fonts…” options on the “Format” menu.
7. On the right-hand side are three options relating to printing.
(i) Print Call List – When checked the software will print a call list as well as the bingo cards. The call list is simply the list of items that can appear on the bingo cards, listed in a random order. This is useful aid to bingo callers, particularly in educational versions of bingo. Check this option if you want to print the call list. Uncheck it if you do not.
(ii) Bingo Cards Per Page – Allows you to choose whether to print 1, 2 or 4 bingo cards on each page. The advantage of printing multiple bingo cards per page, is you can save paper, especially if printing a large number of bingo cards. The disadvantages are firstly that each individual bingo card will be smaller, and secondly, if you want to give out one bingo card to each player, you would have to cut the paper up.
(iii) Bingo Cards to Print – You can enter any number between 1 and 9,999 (8 on the Free trial version)
8. When you are ready to print, simply click “Print…” on the “File” menu, and the standard Windows print dialog will be displayed.
In summary, Bingo Card Printer is an easy-to-use software program for making and printing your own bingo cards. The software is for Windows PCs, and is compatible with all recent versions of Windows. There is a free trial version which you can download and try out for free, or if you want access to the full features of the program, you can register, and get immediate access to these extra features. Both the free trial version and the registered version including hundreds of ready-to-use bingo activities to get you started! Go to http://www.bingocardprinter.com/ to find out more!