Do You Need to print DHL labels on your Mac, using a label printer?
This video shows you how, quickly and easily.
Watch the video above to find out!
Making sure you create accurate, readable barcodes is important for when making shipping labels:
1. Use reliable, professional printer software
2. Try out the software before you buy
3. Make sure the software makes barcodes accurately
4. Create multiple ‘virtual’ printers to support other shipping services
5. Print directly from the DHL website, straight to your thermal printer.
6. Supports Zebra, TSC and many other popular thermal printers.
**Click Below for more information and to download demonstration software
Peninsula Group – Software that works
Print DHL Labels on Apple Mac OSX – With the Peninsula Thermal Driver for DHL: